Coopetition to Bridge the Gaps in the Financial System
Despite all the efforts to minimize the number of excluded people from financial services in the past few years, 1.7 billion people worldwide are still unbanked or underbanked. We believe that the competition between FinTechs and traditional banking services can bridge this gap.
Tech-enabled financial solutions have the potential to fundamentally enhance and promote financial inclusion by providing accessible and affordable services and by easing customer onboarding requirements without compromising the integrity and the safety of the operating environment.
Eastnets and LuLu Financial Holdings Limited are hosting an annual gala dinner in Davos, Switzerland during the World Economic Forum week, and participate in a discussion on:
Coopetition to Bridge the Gaps in the Financial System, Fostering Financial Inclusion & Literacy
- Hazem Mulhim, CEO and Founder, Eastnets
- Adeeb Ahamed, Managing Director, LuLu Financial Holdings
- Deya Innab, Deputy CEO, Eastnets
- Christos Christou, Chief Compliance Officer, Lulu Financial Holdings
- Moderated by Joel Lange, General Manager – Dow Jones Risk & Compliance