Eastnets seeks a dynamic and effective Junior Implementation Project Manager to take charge of end-to-end implementation projects for our valued customers. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering projects within defined timelines, meeting quality standards, and adhering to budget constraints. As the focal point between customers and Eastnets teams, clear and smooth communication will be key to your success. You will work closely with various stakeholders, utilizing Eastnets' support network to resolve challenges efficiently.
- Ensure successful project delivery within schedule, meeting all features/function requirements, and adhering to budget constraints.
- Develop resource schedules and detailed project plans.
- Adhere to established project policies and procedures, including quality assurance and communication plans.
- Maintain and track the master project schedule and plan, which includes stakeholder management and communication strategies.
- Collect, review, and communicate project status, addressing resources, schedule, stakeholder management, and solution quality that impacts project performance and completion.
- Follow Eastnets' PMO processes for project delivery.
- Take ownership of and effectively resolve business and technical issues that may arise during project implementation.
- Monitor resource utilization within the project scope.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and collaborate with the sales team.
- Provide regular project reports to management and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare project reports for clients as needed.
- Manage project teams and foster a collaborative working environment.
- Handle customer escalations while ensuring customer satisfaction and minimizing internal team overheads.
- Prioritize internal customer needs and contribute to project success.
- Uphold the security of information, devices, and systems used by Eastnets, its employees, clients, and partners.
- Comply with Eastnets' internal security policies, Code of Ethics,
- Non-Disclosure Policy, Non-Compete Policy, Email Policy,
- Proprietary Rights Acknowledgement, Background check Policy, and all other internal policies and employee handbook.
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Up to 3 years of experience in the IT industry, preferably managing payments implementation projects.
- Proficiency in both English and French.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in analytical problem-solving, customer/partner relationships, product & technology expertise, and project scheduling.
- Experience in payments solutions and banking solutions.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Exhibit leadership in project coordination.
- Provide support and mentoring to project members and build positive relationships with other organizational units.
- Show a commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Demonstrate strong inquiry and advocacy skills, seeking to understand others' positions while asserting your own.
- Lead or facilitate meetings in English.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues assertively in challenging situations.
- Utilize interpersonal and team-building skills to foster cooperation, effective teamwork, and knowledge sharing.
If you are a results-oriented, proactive, and motivated individual with a passion for project management and IT, we invite you to join our dynamic team. Help us drive success in implementing cutting-edge solutions for our customers. Apply now to be part of our exciting journey at Eastnets.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.