16 November 2021
Eastnets and iEnterprise Online would like to invite you to join the webinar on Best Practices to combat money laundering, and terrorist financing, to be held on 16th of November 2021, at 14:00 Malaysian Standard Time (MST).
This one-day webinar will share insights from experienced practitioners on how insurance and financial institutions should adopt a comprehensive approach to financial crime compliance surveillance to combat money laundering and terrorist financing as well as the best practices for the same.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to better understand the skills needed and attain further knowledge on how a compliant transaction monitoring solution can help an organization comply with AML / CTF regulations.
- Discussing the efficacy of the various initiatives implemented to date to address the key recommendations in the current approach by insurance and other financial institutions to financial crime compliance surveillance to combat money laundering and terrorist financing
- Understanding the likely focus areas of the current AML requirements by Bank Negara Malaysia as well as other international Anti Money Laundering standards for insurance and other financial institutions to continue current efforts to implement more effective preventive measures to combat financial crime in Malaysia and Asia.
- Explore some of the most important AML red flags in the insurance sector and how insurance and other financial institutions need to respond to these risk indicators.
- Introduction on AML/CTF in the insurance sector
- Update on the current global AML CFT standards. FATF, BCBS, IAIS
- National AML/CTF regulations
- Money laundering red flags in the insurance sector
- CDD: KYC, transaction monitoring, and screening
- Dr. Muhamad Nazri CFI; Head of AML Advisory & Training, Department of Bank Negara for 9 years. PhD candidate (Law), AML/CFT Trainer & Researcher, Examination Committee with more than 15 years experience in AML and regulatory compliance. Muhammad will deliver his expertise on Global regulations coming to Malaysia and advise how insurance companies can best deal with this.
- Mustafa Melhem; Business Development Manager for Insurance at Eastnets, with more than 25 years experience in the insurance sector – Middle East.
- Hasan Zebdeh; CAMS, CFE; Financial Crime, Compliance and Payments Advisor at Eastnets with more than 12 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering Counter-Terrorist Financing, KYC, Regulatory Compliance and Payments.
- Mohammad Abu Sheikha; CAMS; APAC Channel Manager at Easnets, with 10 years of experience in Financial Crimes and Payments Solutions.
Reserve your spot and register in the link today