Presented by EastNets and EBA Clearing Experts
Understand the mandatory upgrade of 2019 SCT Rule-book and the impact on your SEPA payment processing and exception handling with counterparts in an expert webinar brought to you by EastNets and EBA Clearing.
The new 2019 SEPA rulebooks issued by the European Payment Council go into effect on the 17 November 2019. There are significant changes including new messages and new workflows that simplify the SEPA exception handling between scheme participants and users.
In this webinar, EastNets and EBA clearing experts will explore some options and services for SEPA exception handling to ensure a seamless 2019 SEPA rulebook upgrade.
- Date: 17th September 2019
- Time: 11:00 am CET
- Duration: 60 minutes
- 2019 SCT rulebook and the November mandatory deadlines.
- Dealing with SEPA exception handling and R-messages.
- 2019 rulebook features for exception handling: SCT Inquiry, SCT claim non-receipt, SCT value date modification.
- Benefits for your SEPA operations.
- Lessons learned from implementation with EBA Clearing STEP2.