The Technical Writer is responsible for creating and maintaining technical, business, and end-users documents for our software solutions, including user manuals, administrative and security guides, installation guides, release notes, and other documents as assigned. The developed and reviewed documents should be accurate, complete, unambiguous, user-friendly, and as concise as possible.
In addition to the regular collaboration with Product Managers and Sales Teams, the Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with Eastnets Marketing Team to develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. The individual must have the ability to grasp and present Eastnets product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. They must track performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what is not.
The Product Marketing Manager’s role must ensure that the positioning of the product supports Eastnets business strategy and goals and is responsible for articulating all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of the product features and translate these into customer-facing messaging. The role will report to the Group Product Development Management Director.
- Prepare, review, update and maintain technical and business documents, and audit system labels.
- Prepare release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product releases, updates, and fixes.
- Work with internal resources, collaborate with software developers, and attend QA meetings to clarify and explain the business and to understand and gather the required information to be documented.
- Identify and address content gaps or the need for additional content.
- Gather and analyze technical product information from the stakeholders to document new or changing product functionalities.
- Analyze complex concepts/content and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Create documentation for a variety of audiences with different levels of technical skills, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, etc.
- Peer-review and proofread documentation content.
- Use screenshots, photography, sketches, MS Visio diagrams, and charts for illustration.
- Perform other duties assigned by TW Team Leader.
- Adhere to the company's style guide.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency across our documents.
- Follow the guides outlined by the Team Lead/Manager.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Communication, or another relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience in technical writing or in a related job role.
- Experience in writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation, and working with content in multiple mediums.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent grammar, translation, and researching skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, in addition to Arabic writing abilities.
- Excellent team communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to succeed in a remote, globally distributed work environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Technical experience in the financial applications industry is preferred.
- Exposure to documentation publishing software (MadCap, RoboHelp, Wiki-based) is preferred.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams is a plus.
- Experience working within IT Development, SaaS, or web-based technology environment is a plus.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.