As a Technical Support Officer, you will report to the Technical Support Team Leader.
You will be responsible for providing technical support on Eastnets solutions and managing tickets opened by Eastnets customers.
- Coordinate, analyze, and manage customer tickets turned over by the Technical Support team and involve other groups as required.
- Provide the technical support team with complete answers to customer inquiries on Eastnets solutions.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on Eastnets solutions, software and, documentation.
- Maintain an overview of all delivered products and services to Eastnets customers.
- Perform testing and validation of release updates and patches.
- Professionally manage an operational support environment by managing documentation, utilizing case tracking tools, and test environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working within a technical support team or a service desk.
- Good analytical skills, a keen eye for quality, and strong customer focus.
- Experience with Unix and/or Windows server environments.
- Working knowledge in Oracle or MSSQL, and IBM Db2 is a major plus.
- Knowledge of database concepts, SQL statements, and some level of software development skills.
- Proven spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a major plus.
- Good customer-facing communication skills.
- Knowledge of web application servers is a plus.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Very good understanding of the support process cycle.
- Strong team coordination and communication skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Systematic approach and focus on problem identification and resolution.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.