We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Senior Technical Consultant to deliver technical solutions that support EastNets’ strategy and address the base requirements of EastNets’ customers.
In this role, your duties will include providing remote and onsite support to customers on the assigned implementations and support issues, in addition to planning and implementing activities of designated projects to ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the set timeframe. You will also be required to ensure the implementation of the project’s functional design as set by the business’s implementation plan.
The following are the responsibilities and tasks that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Succeeding in Certifications, as per SWIFT & EastNets Certification Track, within the deadlines set by the team lead/manager.
- Successful on-site implementations of standard offerings.
- Assisting customers through Remote Support as per the rules and timelines of EastNets support contracts.
- Following the training guides outlined by the team lead/manager.
- Implementing SWIFT & EastNets Solutions on customer’s site in accordance with EastNets’ standard implementation processes (including Readiness Check and Training).
- Maintaining a professional and customer-focused approach in all customer interactions.
- Providing recommendations on technology upgrades.
- Communicating all customer implementations and support interactions to team members.
- Participating in designing, developing, and supporting new offers as requested by the team lead.
- Identifying weaknesses/issues and recommending improvements in the company development process.
- Supporting newly developed solutions.
- Training implementation and support staff.
- Delivering product/service/solution training on an as-needed basis.
- Downloading and notifying users of relevant documents of EastNets products as requested by the team lead.
- Attending engineering team meetings to coordinate activities.
- Providing backup and support for any implementation or support activity as requested by the team lead.
- Developing, reviewing, maintaining, and supporting customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Contributing to continuous improvement automation and exchange knowledge initiatives of the Professional Services team.
- Planning deployments and technical designs with supervising senior.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects and deployments.
- Coordinating new technology vendor technical presentations as requested by the team lead.
- Working with selected vendors to test/develop new solutions for EastNets as requested by the team lead.
- Completing 90% of the implementations successfully within the deadlines.
- Developing at least 2 technical documents to be added to the knowledge base.
- Recommending improvements to customer communication, and implementation/support processes and procedures.
- Delivering technical training as needed.
- Participating in company-wide initiatives when assigned or required.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from a reputable university.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant industry experience (IT Field, FinTech, Banking & SWIFT solutions Delivery, and Professional Consultations).
- Strong knowledge of Windows, UNIX, MSSQL, or Oracle.
- Strong data analytical skills, database scripting, and development.
- Managed working teams and successfully completed at least four major projects/implementations.
- Proven track in software installation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable ability to develop skills; to operate effectively within the team dynamics and to achieve goals and administer training.
- Familiarity with Data Encryption, Security, Firewalls, Networking, and REST API.
- Strong English presentation and communication skills.
- Windows, UNIX, MSSQL or Oracle development certification is a plus.
- PMP/ACP certification is a plus.
- Professional experience in the financial applications industry is a plus.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.