We are seeking a Senior Performance Quality Assurance Officer to contribute to achieving the performance goals of EastNets’ products and common components and to participate in managing the full performance life cycle.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing requirements, developing scripts, handling execution requests, maintaining existing scripts, and analyzing results for each testing cycle.
- The following are the responsibilities and tasks that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Design and execute test cases, and generate test reports.
- Execute load, stress, and endurance tests.
- Responsible for test management, performance test, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Analyze business requirements and define information systems solutions to address business needs.
- Customize parameterization in DATA file using performance tool to test the application with different sets of data.
- Establish TPS for the various products.
- Use data-driven testing to playback tests against new versions of the application.
- Participate in meetings with other developers and testers on a regular basis to overcome communication gaps.
- Analyze the results of the load test by using the Performance Analysis tool to identify bottlenecks.
- Use PerfMon (Performance Monitoring) to monitor the windows.
- Create different monitors to check for performance bottlenecks in the web server, database services, and application server.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in Performance Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Regression, Adhoc, and Integration Testing.
- Extensive knowledge of performance test life cycle.
- Experience in the entire SDLC life cycle, from requirements gathering to releasing into production.
- Hands-on experience with performance testing of web services and web applications using performance test tools.
- Extensively involved in performance tuning of application servers.
- Expertise in using performance testing tools.
- Ability to prepare performance test plan and effort estimation for undertaking a new project, and to prepare reports for the same.
- Experience with various techniques like Ramp up, Ramp down, and Transaction Points.
- Ability to identify root causes and derive corrective actions to meet short and long-term business requirements using resourceful approaches.
- Exceptional ability to build productive relationships with business users, test teams, development teams, and clients across functional and technical disciplines, and thus generating accurate and detailed business requirements.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
- Strong business analysis skills and a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Strong ability to understand and document critical data through effective data collection, data analysis, and data interpretation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and solid time management skills.
- Ability to master new technologies quickly.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.