The sales executive is responsible for maintaining relationships with pre-existing customers and developing new business by locating new sales opportunities through different sales techniques.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Locate new sales opportunities through different sales techniques:
- Cold calls
- Trade shows attendance
- Build references list
- Build a social media list
- Conduct product presentation
- Follow up on leads and opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to Regional Sales Manager.
- Help the Regional Sales Manager with various admin tasks like contracts follow-up.
- Report on a periodic basis to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain accurate and complete CRM records.
- Close sales and achieve targets
- Maintain the security of the information, devices and systems that Eastnets, and its personnel, customers and partners use.
- Protect Eastnets business information and any customer, supplier or partner information within its custody by safeguarding its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Adhere to and comply with Eastnets internal security policies, Code of Ethics, Non-Disclosure Policy, Non-Compete Policy, Email Policy, Proprietary Rights Acknowledgement, Background check Policy, and all other internal policies and employee handbook.
- Participate in company’s wide initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Finance or IT, or a related major.
- Two years experience in the sales of software applications (preferably banking applications).
- Have successfully participated in sales teams, and with proven sales track record.
- Hands-on knowledge of association’s needs and capabilities.
- Understanding of payments industry, compliance, and risk management
- Excellent formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.