The Quality Assurance team leader will lead and manage the Quality and delivery process for Eastnets products and projects. She/ He will develop innovative technical solutions that support Eastnets strategy and address Eastnets customer requirements. Lead and support less experienced QA engineers and report to management on their progress and issues.
The Team Lead should be an expert in one (or more) of Eastnets products and will be responsible for managing the full test life cycle. She/ He will be responsible for reviewing product requirements, developing quality and test plans, creating & reviewing test case specifications executing test cases/scenarios, documenting defects, and analyzing results for each testing cycle. Will be responsible for ensuring product quality is built into all product releases.
- Responsible for enforcing the QA processes within the team.
- Responsible for reviewing product requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing technical documents, prioritizing the team tasks, and the assignments of the resources to the projects.
- Work with the project manager on reviewing the project status, providing estimates for the assigned tasks, and reviewing the teams' task progress.
- Take part in the recruitment of new resources and creating training plans.
- Assist in setting up the objectives and goals of the team.
- Participate in the performance reviews of the team.
- Responsible for resolving the technical issues faced by the team.
- The first line of escalation of the team for any administrative issues.
- Responsible for the efficient time utilization of the team.
- Creating status reports according to the management needs.
- Involve in reviewing, improving & discussing product releases with PDMs and development teams.
- Responsible for managing, reviewing, and updating test cases specifications and test procedures.
- Work with team to define & execute different testing types.
- Involve in reviewing test execution results with other QA team members.
- Reporting the progress, test results, test coverage, and status for all project stakeholders.
- Involve in defect reviews and will be responsible for managing bug life cycle by reviewing, prioritizing & tracking defects until proper closure (closed, deferred).
- Provide sign-off from a QA perspective on the delivery of internal & external application releases.
- Involve in reviewing different product documentation and identifying documents quality issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the product releases adhere to the product functional specifications, performance requirements, security requirements, GUI, and usability standards.
- Responsible for providing advice and guidance to less experienced quality assurance colleagues
- 7-10 years of testing experience.
- Experience in SWIFT and/or AML & compliance and/or payment gateway.
- Good understanding of all test concepts and the full testing cycle.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle & project methodologies.
- Experience in developing quality & test plans.
- Experience in preparing test schedules.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Experience in managing test case specification & test procedures.
- Experience in managing the execution of test cases and scenarios.
- Experience in different test types and tools.
- Experience in managing bug life cycle and in analyzing test results.
- Good knowledge in maintaining test documentation.
- Good knowledge in database administration/query statements, different application servers, web and windows services.
- Good Knowledge of Web, Desktop Applications and MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Windows and/or Unix operating systems.
- Unix or Windows scripting is a major plus.
- Good Knowledge in reviewing product documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- Good time Management and Respecting deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in project life cycle & project management methodologies.
- Strong team leading and communication skills.
- Expert in one or more of EastNets products.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Good in estimating testing tasks.
- Knowledge in database queries, different application servers, web/windows services.
- Knowledge in bug life cycle & defect reporting tools.
- Knowledge in test case management tools & different testing tools.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.