We are seeking an experienced and professional individual with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Warehouse Solutions Product Manager.
The following are the duties and responsibilities that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Act as subject matter expert for warehouse solutions.
- Define product vision and roadmap.
- Contribute to product management activities in your team, including go-to-market planning, product collaterals, market trends analyses, customer-facing events, etc.
- Own, maintain, and prioritize the backlog of initiatives, including functional and non-functional requirements, and balance between new functionalities versus continuous product improvements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to better understand and gather requirements.
- Attend gap analysis and business requirements gathering sessions as part of post-sales activities.
- Deliver product and training presentations to the various departments in the company and to customers.
- Travel when required on roadshows/product launches.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data management and data warehouse solutions, of which 3 years as a Product Manager.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Passionate about leading people and keen to help others achieve their potential, grow, and to succeed.
- Customer-oriented and quality-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant collaboration tools (TFS, JIRA...).
- Knowledge of data topics (Data Warehousing, Analytics, Big Data, and Machine Learning).
- Knowledge of security topics (Data Encryption/Integrity).
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience with SWIFT products and services and/or experience in relevant payments/fintech industry is a strong advantage.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.