We are looking for a multi-skilled candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Cloud Solutions Product Manager. The Product Manager is expected to improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
The following are the duties and responsibilities that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Act as subject matter expert for cloud-based solutions.
- Understand Eastnets products portfolio and create new cloud solutions and services offerings accordingly.
- Define and develop a marketing plan to inform internal/external parties about strategic services development and launch.
- Ensure and/or produce detailed service definitions and associated business cases for new and existing services.
- Act as an interface between cloud service development, delivery, and sales teams.
- Initiate, drive and control service launch projects to ensure timely delivery of agreed specifications.
- Manage all aspects of the marketing plan (service/pricing offer, promotion, training of sales teams and customers).
- Keep abreast with trends in the industry and share information with other departments.
- Ensure learning and sharing of knowledge in the business and other Eastnets products to drive the development of new solutions.
- Act as the focal point for all SWIFT communications, interface upgrades, and migrations.
- Provide updates and analysis to team members on the latest SWIFT roadmap.
- Manage SWIFT-related certifications.
- Travel when required.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cloud and SaaS models.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SWIFT or other payment systems.
- Customer-oriented and quality-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills.
- Understanding of public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc..) in comparison to private cloud.
- Knowledge of security-topics (CSP, data encryption/integrity).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of financial crimes (AML and fraud) is a plus.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.