The Product Development Manager is responsible for providing technology solutions to the Financial Crime and Compliance Risk business. This will initially focus on providing Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML) solutions and taking full ownership of the design and development of Eastnets SafeTrade product.
This is an inclusive role of gathering business requirements, providing functional and technical requirements to the design and ongoing enhancements to the Eastnets SafeTrade product, providing detailed context to the Development Team, managing the delivery in accordance to business critical deadlines, and ensuring that the design encompasses TBML regulatory requirements and covering all major jurisdictions. Generally, the solution must be aligned to the product’s goal and strategy.
The following are the responsibilities and tasks that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Define the features of TBML in Eastnets SafeTrade solution, that are related to Sanctions Screening and Transaction Monitoring, and deliver a best-in-class solution with quality embedded in every stage of the design process.
- Be responsible for building the product’s vision and the business case, as well as compiling the product planning material necessary for driving product initiatives.
- Deliver the solution using agile delivery methodology.
- Create user stories from the features for Developers and Quality Assurance Teams while providing detailed and accurate context.
- Define acceptance criteria for features and user stories then validate them during sprint reviews.
- Design the product towards the industry trend and create a clear value proposition and competitive advantage for products and services, taking into consideration the industry trends; the players in the industry, the competition and the technology trends.
- Evaluate and recommend business benefits and how next generation of tools (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain) can be adopted in Eastnets SafeTrade.
- Articulate requirements and present the key features to business functions internally, and ensure the business value proposition is understood.
- Proficiently understand competitor product solutions and product differentiations, ensuring Eastnets solution is superior in functionality.
- Take full ownership of the product roadmap of the solution and ensure that it is always kept up-to-date.
- Recommend prioritization and sequencing of new product features.
- Be the subject matter expert in Financial Crime regulations (TBML) across different regulatory jurisdictions and translate regulatory requirements into the product features.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into detailed business and functional requirements, and deliver with a high-quality standard.
- Own product performance and reporting, while ensuring the ongoing refinement process is in place (user feedback loop) and modifying/updating on the basis of the feedback.
- Prepare marketing material for the product and for the new features, and support product market campaigns including preparing blogs/market insights.
- Develop training material context on the product in Eastnets Academy.
- Provide support and training to Operations Client Services Team.
- Support business development of the solution:
- Create awareness for the product within the different teams in Eastnets.
- Provide training on the product and on the new features to the Sales and Marketing Teams, and support go-to market campaigns including product marketing plans.
- Create competitor product reviews and identify product differentiators.
- Value propositions and selling points of the solution.
- Conduct demonstration of the application for pre-sales opportunities.
- Support Bidding Team in RFP/RFI tendering processes in a timely manner.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- A Graduate, preferably in a STEM subject.
- An MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification is a plus.
- Product Owner Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience in product development (5+ years).
- Experience in delivering product solutions in Anti Money Laundering, preferably Trade-Based.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.