The presales consultant will deliver technical consultancy and pre-sales activities, and transfer industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal, and presentation skills. The successful candidate will assist in all levels of technical account planning and accompany Business Development Managers at customer meetings. Working with the Eastnets Sales Team, your responsibilities will include the development of formal written sales proposals and the ability to present and differentiate product offerings.
The ideal candidate for this post would be involved in every step along the sales funnel, to move the prospect towards the sale. A presales consultant works with potential clients to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products provided. An ideal candidate would have the technical knowledge required and the business understanding to get to grips with its uses and benefits and provide knowledge and feedback at every step.
- Provide technical pre-sales assistance/consultancy to the sales team.
- Assist the sales team with pre-sales demonstrations/presentations to customers.
- Present technical information to technical and managerial audiences of different levels.
- Support the design and development of sales demonstrations/presentations.
- Assist the sales team in formulating technical responses to requests for information and requests for proposals.
- Participate in requirements definition meetings with, customers and product management and work towards the most optimal functional solution.
- Assist sales to identify customers' requirements, features, and functionalities that are already addressed by the company’s solutions and demonstrate them to clients.
- Assist sales to identify customers' additional requirements, features, and functionalities that might require customization.
- Translate additional requirements into functional design and specifications.
- Gather and sign-off client's technical statement of requirements (scope of work).
- Apply technical analysis in order to create solutions based on the business needs of customers.
- Communicate solutions architecture to customers, third parties, and project teams.
- Handover solutions to project teams for execution and provide support to ensure successful implementation of proposed solutions.
- Follow market trends (from customers, competitors, or regulatory bodies) and translate them into product feature requirements.
- Degree or relevant international technical qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant Engineering field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a minimum; technical background, preferably worked as technical support or/ and implementation engineer or/ and technical consultant before.
- Knowledge of financial software, SWIFT, AML, or compliance is a must.
- Professional experience with financial institutions, the financial applications industry; with IT/consulting companies dealing with financial institutions.
- Experience in sales & presales functions is a must.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong team coordination and communication skills.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.