Dear Valued Customers & Business Partners
EastNets is committed to supporting our banking customers, keeping our employees safe, ensuring business continuity, and helping combat the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 developments and will continue to make decisions in the best interest of our banking clients and employees.
As an immediate response we have activated our Business Continuity Plan to mitigate any risk or disruptions.
We are taking a region-to-region approach, guided by local experts and authorities. Our teams worldwide are equipped to work remotely and perform their jobs securely. We have implemented new security measures in our internal communication channels, as well as in the channels in which we communicate with you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What immediate steps has EastNets taken?A. The following:
- Limited non-critical business travel for EastNets employees worldwide.
- Adopted work-from-home policy across all offices.
- Prohibited meetings and visits to EastNets offices.
- Activated a policy of virtual meetings through online video conferencing.
- Prohibited access to EastNets offices by non-staff members.
- Required all employees who have traveled internationally to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days.
- Required any employee exhibiting signs of illness to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days.
Q. What measures has EastNets taken to mitigate the risks?
A: Established fully functional remote work procedures.
Q: Do you have a plan for business continuity?
A: Yes, our global presence allows our teams to operate from five continents globally and continue to support our customers with no disruptions.
Q: Will this situation effect EastNets support services?
A: Our support services will not be affected. EastNets has tested and operated its business continuity plan without any delays or disruptions on any of our services or operations.
Q: How will I know if there is a disruption on my services?
A: We will notify customers of any expected delays ahead of time. We will do so through an email communication to the registered contact from the customer side.
For any questions, concerns or additional information please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +962-5-5600150 ext:313.