The candidate will demonstrate proven experience in the design, installation, analysis, troubleshooting and maintenance of network, systems and security infrastructure.
The following are the responsibilities and tasks that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Supervise the testing and implementation of network, systems and security infrastructure, including the maintenance and upgrade of the existing infrastructure.
- Analyze network, systems and security characteristics and behaviors; troubleshooting problems, and recommending the procurement of modifications to network, systems and security components or configurations.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve network, systems and security problems, and conduct incident and problem investigation and diagnostics.
- Maintain service availability; proactively managing and monitoring the network, systems, and security.
- Monitor network and system performance and respond to anomalies and issues according to documented procedures.
- Manage and perform network, operating system and security updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Maintain an inventory of equipment and documentation of activities; manage and perform network, system and service backups according to documented policies and procedures.
- Assess, test, recommend and implement solutions that meet client network requirements.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported or escalated by the customer; identify, apply and document solutions for errors and irregularities in network, systems, and security according to documented policies and procedures.
- Create and update operation procedure documentations.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to deliver an effective and optimal solution when implementing projects, tasks, and operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the unit.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Associate degree or higher; preference to a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Allied Engineering.
- Voluntary certification through software companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience in networking, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Experience in server platforms.
- Experience in Virtual Private Networks.
- Experience in Virtualization.
- Experience in Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in Application filtering.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention System.
- Experience in network security, analytical, monitoring and administration software programs.
- Experience in IT Service Management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, aptitude for creativity and design, customer service skills, team player.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.