We are seeking a highly skilled Implementation Specialist to customize and implement Eastnets Solutions on customer sites while ensuring customer satisfaction, and to provide implementation support and assistance.
The following are the responsibilities and tasks that you will be carrying out for the company if you are hired:
- Responsible for successful on-site implementations of standard offerings.
- Assist customers through remote support as per the rules and timelines of Eastnets’ support contracts.
- Follow the training guides outlined by the Team Lead/Manager.
- Capture, define and document customer technical and system parameter requirements remotely.
- Implement Eastnets Solutions on customers sites in accordance with Eastnets’ standard implementation processes (including Readiness Check and Training).
- Maintain a professional and customer-focused approach in all customer interactions.
- Participate in designing, developing and supporting new offers as requested by the Team Lead.
- Support newly developed solutions.
- Deliver technical product/service/solution trainings on an as-needed basis.
- Download and notify users of relevant documents of Eastnets products as requested by the Team Lead.
- Attend Engineering team meetings to coordinate activities.
- Provide backup and support for any implementation and support activity as requested by the Team Lead.
- Plan deployments and technical designs with a Supervising Senior.
- Ensure timely completion of projects and deployments.
- Work with selected vendors to test/develop new solutions for Eastnets as requested by the Team Lead.
- Recommend improvements to customer communication and implementation, and support processes and procedures.
- Participate in companywide initiatives when assigned and required.
- Succeed in Certifications as per Eastnets Certification Track within the deadlines set by the Team Lead/Manager.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience (IT field, FinTech, Banking Solutions Delivery and Professional Consultations).
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Database.
- Knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Strong English presentation and communication skills.
- Windows, UNIX, MSSQL or Oracle development certification is a plus.
- Experience in the financial applications industry is a plus.
Apply for this role
Please fill in the fields indicated below, attaching a current resume and a cover letter, to be considered.