Main tasks includes response to requests from customers including: answering questions, addressing complaints or concerns and following up on customer issues, and doing this in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner that also company with company guidelines on customer communications.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and customer correspondents.
- Answer customer’s general queries and concerns and following up on open cases.
- Handling customer complaints assigned by the CS TL or CS manager and providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Build and maintains relationships with customers by frequent follow up to ensure their satisfaction
- Process all daily administrative, legal, financial requests received from customers with internal teams and follow up fulfillment of those requests
- Promote EastNets and its solutions through announcing new services and product updates.
- Create and update account details on CRM.
- Monitor, Manage and update information on CRM and maintain consistency and integrity of all customers’ data on internal systems.
- Prepare and validate acknowledgment of orders for all sold products and track orders and customers live date on CRM and internal systems.
- Prepare all invoice request for active customers’ order.
- Generate software licenses and track all licenses renewal dates.
- Send and evaluate regular surveys to customers to monitor and improve service quality.
- Assist with invitations sent to customers for certain events.
- Report all activities on a regular basis to CS Manger.
- Assist in communicating with other EastNets offices regarding the products and installation.
- Coordinate orders and implementation projects and follow up with project managers.
- Interact with vendors & partners to provide EastNets customers with required support to complete their orders.
- Assist customers in joining Swift.
- Prepare Weekly /Monthly support cases reports for management uses and for follow up needs.
- Interact and follow up with implementation team when orders are not completed.
- Prepare and send Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports to concerned customers on a monthly basis.
- Maintains the security of the information, devices and systems used.
- Adheres to EastNets internal security policies, Code of Ethics, Non-Disclosure Policy, Non-Compete Policy, Email Policy, Proprietary Rights Acknowledgement,
- Background check Policy, and all other internal policies and employee handbook.
- Participate in company’s wide initiatives.
- Minimum 4 years customer service experience or similar job.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar degree.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and welcoming attitude.
- English written and oral skills
- Swift certificate is a plus.