The QA Automation Team Leader will manage the quality and delivery automation process for EastNets products and projects. She or he will develop innovative automation solutions that support EastNets strategy and address customer requirements. The candidate will take control, leading by example and giving support to less experienced QA engineers, reporting to management on progress and other relevant issues.
The QA Automation Team Leader will be responsible for managing the automation full-test life-cycle. She or he will be responsible for reviewing product automation requirements, developing automation quality and test plans, creating and reviewing test case specifications for automation testing, analyzing automation test reports with the team for each testing cycle.
- Implements QA automation processes, and develop and lead automation solutions.
- Prioritize the team’s tasks and the assignments of project resources.
- Coordinate with the project manager to review the automation status, and provide estimates for assigned automation tasks.
- Assists in acquiring skilled resources and developing training plans for the team.
- Assist the QA manager in setting up the objectives and goals of the team.
- Manages the automation solutions' environment, services, and operating systems.
- Be the first line of escalation on behalf of the team for any administrative issues.
- Manages, reviews and updates automation test-case specifications and test-scripts.
- Executes robust automation for EastNets products.
- Reports automation progress, tests results, coverage, and status for project stakeholders.
- Provides stable automation frameworks and test-scripts for different products.
- Maintains up-to-date test-automation artifacts.
- Ensures that automation procedures adhere to a product’s functional specifications, performance requirements, security requirements, GUI, and usability standards.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant testing experience.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven automation domain expertise.
- Experience in SWIFT and/or AML compliance and/or payment gateway is a plus.
- Knowledge in Java, HTML, XML, Web Services, HTTP, SOAP, SQL, and DBMS (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle).
- Experience in performance and load testing.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Experience is measuring test-coverage and applying test-automation best practices.
- Familiarity with the application of debugging tools such as Wireshark and Fiddler.
- Basic understanding of network typologies, architecture, and protocols (TCP/IP, SSL)
- Experience with open-source test tools.
- Practical knowledge of the full testing cycle.
- Understanding of software development life-cycle & project methodologies.
- Experience in developing quality, test plans, and test schedules.
- Experience in managing automation test-cases and test-scripts.
- Experience in managing the execution of automation test-scenarios.
- Knowledge in database administration/query statements, different application servers, web and windows services.
- Basic knowledge in Windows and/or the Unix operating systems.
- Knowledge in reviewing product documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in bug life-cycle and defect-reporting tools.