The Project Manager (PM) is expected to plan, initiate, and manage software development projects. She/he will lead and guide the work of the technical team, serving as a liaison between the business and technical project teams. The PM will also monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met within the preset time frame.
- Scrum process management and the team coordination.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings; arrange demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and adaptation of process.
- Help product owner and groom product backlog.
- Organize and facilitate the sprint-planning meeting, and conduct retrospective meetings.
- Develop effective project plans with defined objectives, deliverable and communications.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, to ensure roles and expectations are clearly defined and understood.
- Manage project resources and budgets to ensure objectives are met.
- Identify and address risks and barriers to success.
- Ensure project closure meetings are held, and prepare reports for follow up.
- Develop detailed project work plans using MS Project; coordinate project activities, and identify resources needed to complete tasks.
- Monitor project progress and report milestones and deliverable.
- Communicate proactively with all the project stakeholders, providing encouragement, identify problems and create solutions; and implement efficiency improvements.
- Plan internal and external resources required for completing the project successfully, financial or human-resource related.
- BA Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Six years of experience as an IT professional.
- Good knowledge of EPM and TFS.
- Preferred: PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the Scrum theory rules and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and user stories.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Kanban, XP.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong team coaching, mentoring, and training skills.
- A record of accomplishment in IT-implementation with positive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communication.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements.
- Ability to estimate budgets and timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.