The Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator is responsible for directing support functions and projects for Dynamics GP. He or she will be supporting Dynamics GP’s internal user requests, maintaining implementations, configurations, and integrations with CRM and any integration related to the system. The candidate is also responsible for advanced SQL queries and stored procedures related to integration.
- Supports Dynamics GP end-users with their day-to-day activities.
- Administer user accounts and security roles for Dynamics GP.
- Responsible for managing daily incidents and service requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Support/ install software applications and operating systems.
- Participate in the testing process through test reviews, analysis, test witnessing and, certification of software.
- Install and configure client application.
- Create SQL scripts and procedures.
- Perform all implementations, configurations, and integrations related to Dynamics GP.
- Monitor and maintain Dynamics GP’s CRM integration.
- Based in EastNets Amman office.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Certifications: Windows, UNIX, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Proven track in networking, software installation and troubleshooting.
- Experience managing working teams and successfully completing at least four major projects/implementations.
- Familiarity with data encryption, security, firewalls, networking modem technology.
- Demonstrable ability to develop skills; to operate effectively within team dynamics and to achieve goals and administer training.