The Full Stack Developer (.Net) is responsible for developing innovative technical solutions that support EastNets strategy and address the software requirements of EastNets customer base. Upon joining the EastNets international team, he or she will actively support and give advice through the different assigned functions.
- Participate in the collection, review and analysis of user requirements.
- Participate in the development and documentation of system specifications.
- Provide estimates of the development activities as input to the project plans.
- Participate in the development, installation, and integration of Software systems.
- Write, modify, integrate, test, and maintain software code according to industry best practices, as well as those defined by the group.
- Work with the I&S, TS, and QA teams in defining test cases and help resolve technical issues.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for EastNets products and solutions.
- Perform proof of concepts (POCs) and make technical recommendations.
- Test and evaluate new technologies, recommend and participate in developing enhancements for existing systems.
- Provide 3rd and 4th level application support to resolve customer issues within the scope of EastNets products and solutions.
- Create and develop tools for internal or external uses that will add value to EastNets products.
- Based in Amman, Jordan
- Proven understanding of systems development cycles.
- Strong team coordination and communication skills.
- Systematic approach and focus on problem identification and resolution.
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience and proven ability to write complex query with SQL server / ADO.NET.
- A degree or a diploma or relevant international technical qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a relevant engineering field.
- Good knowledge in OO analysis and design.
- 4 years minimum experience in SQL statements and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL
- Software integration design and implementation skills.
- Experience in the SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in software source-control systems and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to develop skills, work effectively with team dynamics and achieve set goals.
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams within a challenging environment.
- Proven track record of achieving set objectives within an agreed time frame.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of financial software related to regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of systems related to Swift, or relevant applications is a major plus.
- Experience in SQL reporting service is a plus.
- Knowledge of other ExtJS is a major plus.