Influence the strategic architecture and a wide spectrum of project/operational stakeholders and be responsible for technology design decisions, which have major and far-reaching impact on the implementation of technology in the company, on projects and the IT delivery. This will include hands-on development/delivery of frameworks and key software components.
- Solutions Design: works with the business and systems team to identify the right architecture and technology for implementing new solutions, products and modules. Work with developers, product managers, business analysts and subject matter experts around the world to define solution, and modules with required features and functionality.
- Reviewing and prioritizing changes to existing platforms to ensure they always follow the latest best practices and best technology choices.
- Evaluating new technologies to determine how they could benefit our products.
- Proven experience working in an Architecture role preferably within large companies, consultancy, or enterprise software vendor.
- Solutions Architecture and Design experience across a broad portfolio of software, cloud and / or data projects.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders to translate business and non-functional requirements into technology solutions.
- Experience of devising architecture strategy to support future business goals.
- Experience of defining roadmaps, current / future state models and maintaining architecture documentation.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of enterprise systems design and operation in multi-national multi-platform environments.
- Broad exposure / experience across service oriented systems design, contemporary web channel solutions, large scale distributed systems design and implementation
- Experience of On-Premise, Virtualization and Cloud based Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Knowledge of applications on multiple Operating Systems (Linux, Windows).
- Strong experience of programming languages such as C#, Java.
- Worked in an agile software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving ability including leading teams to identify, research and coordinate resource to diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues.