Anti-Money Laundering Solutions
Meet today’s complex regulatory and payment challenges with EastNets flexible, configurable, and globally recognized anti-money laundering software used today by over 500 financial institutions and corporates worldwide.
Real-Time Web-Based Watch List Filtering
With EastNets top ranked en.SafeWatch Filtering Compliance solution, customers will get the following key benefits:
- Manage and Control Risk in Real Time
- Ensure Compliance with AML Laws and Regulations
- Control Costs with Rapid Deployment and Implementation
- Reduce Workload and Increase work efficiency with Reduced False Positives
- Streamline Processes and Improve Operational Efficiencies
Transaction Monitoring AML Solutions to help you:
EastNets Transaction Monitoring Solution en.SafeWatch Profiling allows you to:
- Consolidated overview of customer and account behavior
- Comply with local & international regulations through a flexible scenario generation module
- Use a Risk Based approach for customer and account segmentation
- Generate through one click, regulatory reporting of suspicious activities
- Accommodate diverse investigation practices into the solution’s workflow
Contact us today to learn more about our anti-money laundering solutions.
“When the time came to strengthen our compliance practices we turned to EastNets to deliver an account and transaction monitoring solution that could meet our business needs and better protect our firm against transactional risk.
We have been very pleased with EastNets’ en.SafeWatch OFAC/Transaction Filtering application and SWIFT Alliance empowerment tools already being used in our bank, and were impressed with their latest offering.
The en.SafeWatch Profiling solution can be implemented within a 2-3 month timeframe, and is extremely easy to use, flexible and configurable. The solution’s unique approach to scenario building with out-of the-box standard scenarios helps to reduce false positives and allows our compliance staff to be more productive and effective”
Horst Finkbeiner, COO of Bermuda Commercial Bank